21/02/2013

ICP (international Class Program)

In my faculty (sharia faculty), there is a class, a special class I mean. Everyone who want to join this class must doing some tests,they are : TOEFL, TOAFL, and interview. I was very nervous to face them. But, I must be brave and confident, and finally I accepted to join this class. :)
Actually, the registrants only a few, so almost of them are accepted. But, I'm sure that they are the chosen students. They have many abilities in languages and subjects.
ICP is International Class Program,while learning and teaching process use two medium languages, English and Arabic. The lecturers also have the highest quality. In UIN Maliki, only two faculties that open up this class, Sharia Faculty and Tarbiya Faculty. The difference of ICP in both faculty : In Sharia Faculty, the class use bilingual, moreover trilingual, English, Arabic, and Bahasa Indonesia, whereas in Tarbiya Faculty, English class and Arabic class are separated, so a student can choose one of them.
As a student of Sharia Faculty, I must mastreing two languages or more. I believe I can do it. Fighting ! :)

And this is my super classmates in ICP :)
Location : In front of Sharia Faculty
Photographer : M. Jamaluddin (he also a member of ICP-HBS), and this is his picture ..

My expectation: my ICP classmates and I can continue the study to abroad later :) Aamiin ..

*ekkiey21*

No comments:

Post a Comment