15/06/2013

aku arek malang :D

Malaaaang :*
I was born in this wonderful city, I stay and live from childhood until now here, and I never leaving this city except having vacation in another city (not more than 5 days), "is my fiance comes from this city also? Wallahu a'lam :3"

I don't know why this city named by "Malang" (?) I'm sure it doesn't mean unlucky or unfortunate, because it was impossible to someone gives name for a big city by bad names. -_-"

A few days ago, I found in Wikipedia.com, the meaning of "Malang", actually it derived from word "Malangkuçeçwara" means "God had to destroy evil", it's so philosopical, right? :)

Malang is a cool city, but recently the temperature more highly than before, what is the causal factor? many transportations? not trees enough? or the climate of earth become worse? Maybe all of them are part of the causes. :| As a citizen, we must decreasing this bad condition by planting trees, minimizing the motorcycle or car use, and many effort can be done to solving this problem.

Malang has many epithets, one of them is education city. Why? Because in this city we can found many education institution, from kindergarten until university, the most popular is Brawijaya University, the second is State University of Malang, and my university State Islamic University of Malang :* and also many private university in Malang.

Other main characteristic in this city is "walik an" language, or we can say inverse language haha :D For example in Bahasa we say: "saya" but if we use inverse language the word become "ayas". That's so difficult enough if this used in a long sentence -_- . I don't know who is the first person makes this unique language. He/she success to make the specific feature for Malang.

AREMA, I'm sure that almost all of people in Indonesia know this football club. It's very well-known because it often be the winner in many competition. AREMA was born in Malang year 1987. But, it pass from AREMA Malang into AREMA Indonesia. Malang's people especially AREMANIA (the loyal supporter of AREMA) righfully proud of that. Honestly, I dislike to watch football competition, so I never to visit stadium, and also watch in TV, hehe

Ok, that's a little bit story about my city, visit and enjoy please ;)

@ArizaEkky

No comments:

Post a Comment