27/04/2015

5 Dreams for 5 years Later - Casa Elana for IHB Blog Post Challenge

If you can dream it, You can do it - Walt Disney

Every one has a feeling to desire and do something. Both of them can be well happened if we dream it previously. In this time, I wanna share about my 5 dreams for 5 years later. This writing is made to join blog post challenge delivered by IHB (Indonesian Hijab Blogger) and supported by Casa Elana. Let me show you:

1. Having A Hijab Boutique

This expectation has been written in my memories album of senior high school because I do love fashion so much ! I'm inspired by Dian Pelangi and other hijab designers. Moreover, the development of hijab fashion in Indonesia has been increasing continuously. I'm sure that this business can be interested. Although more competitors will be faced, it can be solved by having strong intention, sufficient capital and knowledge, making innovation and best marketing. So, I need to prepare and plan it well from now, so do you :)  



2. Get Married



"When are you getting married?" That's a such horror question for a single, isn't it? Haha :D Slow down, don't be sad, Allah has chosen your best future partner and you will be met him/her in the determined time. Just improve your self and keep praying, because marriage is not the matter of "with whom" and "when" but "what" and "how". Prepare your future life by learning more and let bygones be bygones. Remember that a good woman is for a good man and conversely a bad woman is for a bad man. Which one we included?        

3. Doing Hajj/Umrah


As a usual muslim, I also wanna complete all five pillars of Islam. Visiting the holiest place in the earth and doing worship of Hajj or Umrah. But, if we register this year, we can do Hajj ten years later or more ! What a very long time ! Surely, doing Hajj is the call from God, nothing impossible, just ask to Him it will be happens soon.  

4. Having Educational Course/TPQ


Alhamdulillah, I have work experience for being private teacher since some years ago. This job is so pleased, because we can share our knowledge, meet new people, and get income for daily needs. To develop this job, it can be done by establishing an institution. After I move to the new house, my parents have a plan to make it real. This institution is limited for kids and not only give them general studies but also religion studies.
  
5. Get Master Degree in Abroad (or just traveling, hehe)


Actually, I feel confused for the next activity after being graduated student. Make money or continue the study? Part of people said that work is better than continue the study, because the work experience is more needed in the future. But, other people said that continue the study is better than work, because nowadays the bachelor degree has owned by many people, to compete in the work field we must increase our academic background. Hmm, which one you choose, guys? The first choice or the second? If I may choose, I wanna get Master Degree in abroad, but I need someone to accompany me :') In other side, I wanna make money in the business way, not being an employee. So, I can go abroad (again) by using my own money to travelling only, haha :D Is it better? What do you think? and How about you?

Anyway, that's all my dreams and I hope it can be realized in 5 years later. Aaaamiiin :)

4 comments: